You don't want to miss this panel discussion with the Profit Mover™ team on how to build and grow the business of your dreams — even if you're already started.
Sign up to stay to meet with them individually for approximately 30 minutes during Mentoring Office Hours. ONLY 10 mentoring spaces available so sign up right away to reserve your spot. First to sign up get the earliest times from 1-3PM.
Our legal, financial, and marketing experts will use your examples and ours to get you on the right path to:
• Clarify your vision — including when to leave your job
• Deal with the realities – legal, funding, sales, marketing and personal issues (life happens)
• Make it Work — getting started, growing pains, overcoming obstacles
Profit Mover™ Team Members are:
• TEAM LEADER Jan Triplett, Ph.D., Business Success Center, administration, sales, marketing, pricing
• Bill Combes, No Time for Social, social media advertising & marketing
• Andrew Eisenberg, Lee & Hayes, legal (corporate & IP)
• Jim Kelly, Kelly Financial Services, tax, financial planning, etc.
• Francoise Luca & Sam Thacker, Business Finance Solutions, traditional & non-traditional funding
• Steve Pearson, Pearson Strategy Group, competitive research
(Note: all team members may not be in attendance but all business areas will be covered in the panel discussion and in the individual mentoring by the other business experts.)
Our next meetup topic is "Creating & Publishing Your First Ebook", noon, Feb 15, with a dream team panel: a new writer, a publisher, and an editor.